We supply refineries and petrochemical plants with superior equipment and staff. As a result of this commitment, we can offer a complete range of services for both on and offshore purposes.
This includes the commissioning and maintaining of catalytic reactors, columns, and vessels; by one integrated team. Drexel Egypt and Contract Resources is committed to best practice operations, and as such is constantly developing new methods for both inert and nom-inert entries, as well as non-entry catalyst removal.
The Contract Resources name stands for quality and technical expertise with the company being ISO-9001 certified.
By utilizing a specially trained workforce and purpose-built equipment, Drexel / Contract Resources can execute catalyst projects efficiently and safely; with minimal delays from fusing, minimal catalyst attrition, and excellent dust control systems.
- Pre-commissioning of reactors and vessels.
- Services in inert and toxic atmospheres, plus hot and hostile environments.
- Reactor cooling utilizing a proprietary liquid Nitrogen system.
- Unloading and loading of catalyst under inert or normal atmospheres.
- Dense Phase Loading systems for the transfer of catalyst directly from grade to.
- Reactor man way, without the use of Cranes and Hoppers.
- Innovative, purpose built-equipment ensuring low catalyst attrition rate
- Catalyst sampling and particle measurement
- Vacuum unloading with closed loop nitrogen re-circulation
- Catalyst transportation, storage, and containment (UN approved)
- Catalyst loading of reactors using UOP® dense loading and conventional techniques
- Tubular Reformer loadings using Unidense® loading and conventional techniques
- Pre-sulphiding (DMDS Injection)
- Metals reclamation and disposal of materials
- Video inspection and assessment
- Shutdown planning, coordination and execution